Alternative Tours in Rio de Janeiro
Even cities like Rio de Janeiro, in addition to the world-famous tourist spots and very visited by Cariocas and tourists, we can still find impressive places that few know.
Today in our BLOG we will give tips on little-known and alternative tours, but that will please the whole family.
- National Library – Inaugurated in 1910, the largest Library in Latin America and the eighth in the world. It has an incredible collection of 9 million volumes and rarities. It has a guided tour for visitors and researchers.
- Palácio do Catete – It was the former presidential residence at the time that Rio was the country’s capital. After the move from the capital to Brasília, the residence became a Museum of the Republic. It has a lot of information about the presidents and it was even the place where Getúlio Vargas committed suicide.
- Feira de São Cristóvão – The Feira de São Cristóvão is a space full of culture and trade in products from the Northeast. It is installed in a huge space, where northeastern culture is seen in different ways such as music, food, art, and more. There we can find stands selling various items typical of the region, in addition to the waving stages, we can watch traditional forró groups, repentistas that bring joy to everyone.
- Ilha da Gigóia – A hidden paradise within the city of Rio de Janeiro. Located in Barra da Tijuca, the island has a picturesque view and can only be accessed by boat. With about 3 thousand inhabitants, an excellent place to find peace and tranquility.
- Parque das Ruínas – Located in Santa Teresa, it offers a beautiful view of the city. It is a Cultural Center with exhibitions and presentations. Beautiful and mandatory place in Rio.
- The Maze Rio – Located on Morro do Catete, this small castle has mosaics on its walls by several artists from all over the world. Excellent place to listen to jazz and enjoy the view of the city from there. Unmissable!
- Arco do Teles – A very charming place that few people know. Built-in the 18th century to link Rua do Ouvidor to Praça XV. Alley that does not pass cars, surrounded by bars, studios, and restaurants. On Thursdays, it is usually very busy due to the samba circle and at the time of the carnival, there is still the Bloco Boitatá.
Want to receive helicopter flight information in Rio de Janeiro?
Contact now with the link www.riocopter.com.br/en or through WhatsApp +55 (21) 98171-4002. Our address is Avenida Ayrton Senna, 2541; Rua D2 hangar – Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro – RJ – Brazil – CEP: 22775-002.
Galeria de Imagens