Information, details and aircraft
The Robinson R44 is a single engine piston helicopter capable of carrying 3 passengers plus 1 pilot with a 2 + 2 cabin configuration. Each passenger has a window seat that ensures optimal visibility. Primarily used for scenic flights, the R44’s inexpensive running costs also make it an excellent choice for numerous aerial work tasks, such as aerial film and photography, including downlink (for live streaming), sea transfers, and general airborne requirements. freight. Designed and manufactured on a large scale in the United States beginning in the 1990s by the Robinson Helicopter Company, which is currently one of the largest helicopter manufacturers in the world.
The Robinson R66 is a single-engine turbine helicopter capable of carrying 4 passengers and 1 pilot, using a 2 + 3 cabin configuration. Known as a class leader for performance, the R66’s payload capacity makes it an excellent choice for AB and Charter transfers. Designed and manufactured on a large scale in the United States beginning in the 2010s by the Robinson Helicopter Company, which is currently one of the largest helicopter manufacturers in the world.
Bell 206 JetRanger
The Bell 206 JetRanger is a general purpose helicopter that comfortably accommodates four passengers with a cruise speed of 110 knots and a range of 385 miles (approximately 3 flight hours). JetRanger is ideal for excursions, utility missions, aerial reconnaissance, corporate transportation, and executive helicopter chartering.
The Bell helicopter family of rotary wing turbine aircraft is regarded as the safest and most reliable aircraft of any type in the world. The first Bell 206 helicopter was unveiled at the International Helicopter Association (HAI) convention in 1966. Later that year, the JetRanger received full certification from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Surprisingly, the basic design and shape of the Jetranger have remained unchanged since 1967, a true testament to the perfection achieved with the original B206 design.
Eurocopter EC120 Colibri
Designed with simplicity in mind, the EC120 COLIBRI (now known as H120) is streamlined and versatile. Its performance, comfort, low cost, and low noise levels make this lightweight helicopter an ideal choice for private clients, corporations, public safety, legal and government agencies. The EC120 is a member of EUROCOPTER’s Colibri family of aircraft, today Airbus Helicopters. It reflects the company’s more than 50 years of design experience in the manufacture and support of light helicopters. The spacious, unobstructed cabin with its flat floor allows room for both passengers and cargo. COLIBRI comfortably seats a pilot and four passengers internally in a spacious, unobstructed cabin with ample legroom and air conditioning. Exceptionally low vibration levels allow for additional comfort, and its third-generation Fenestron® tail rotor makes it the quietest in its class. In addition to the helicopter’s appeal, we have the panoramic view through its large windshield and side windows, allowing unparalleled visibility for everyone on board.
Eurocopter AS350 Esquilo
The AS350 B3e (now called H125) outperforms all other helicopters in performance, versatility, safety, simplified maintenance, and low acquisition costs, while excelling in extreme and “high and hot” environments. In 2005, the AS350 B3 version set the world altitude takeoff and landing record, which was held on Mount Everest at 8,850 meters (29,035 feet); the record remains today. The AS350 is a proven and robust member of the EUROCOPTER SQUIRREL family (now Airbus Helicopters). Approximately 5,000 of these helicopters have been delivered in more than 100 countries to some 1,600 customers. Thanks to its large, unobstructed cabin, high cruise speed, range, and cargo capacity, ESQUILO can carry more passengers on more roundtrip flights per day than any other helicopter in its class. Plus, you have easy cabin access with two wide sliding doors, forward-facing seats, and large luggage compartments, and it’s easy to see why this helicopter is a favorite in commercial aviation around the world. The spacious, air-conditioned cabin provides a low-vibration experience for maximum passenger comfort.
- All our flights are operated by the following Air Taxi companies: RotorFly Air Taxi, BlueSky Air Taxi, Heli-Rio Air Taxi, DS Air Taxi, UlptraPilots Air Taxi and Ultra Planna Air Taxi.
- Check-in: 30 minutes before departure time.
- Valid document with photo.
- Maximum weight per seat, including the trunk: 135 Kg. (297 Lbs.).
- For your comfort and safety, no heavy loads or hats are allowed inside the cabin.
- By law, children under the age of 2 must ride on their guardian’s lap free of charge. Report the child’s weight. Children over 2 years old pay as an adult and usually occupy a seat on the plane.
- Overflight routes and views may vary depending on weather conditions or with instructions from Air Traffic Control.
- A minimum notice of 12 hours is required to cancel flights.
- “The price is per seat." RIOCOPTER reserves the right to sell free seats to other customers.
- For individual or charter excursions, contact us.
- The seat each person occupies in helicopters is designated by the aircraft’s weight and balance calculations.
- Each helicopter takes off with a minimum of 2 passengers. RIOCOPTER reserves the right to make flight adjustments, including rescheduling, consolidation and upgrade, if the minimum is not met.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any flight due to: weather conditions, maintenance, security, weight and balance of the aircraft, Air Traffic Control authorizations or any other operational decision.
- The contracted flight time is counted from activation to engine stop, being subject to air traffic flow conditions, authorizations from air traffic control agencies and weather conditions.